Contact Us

Hello! How can we help you today? Take a look at our frequently asked questions for some quick answers. If you still need assistance, please choose one of the options below and we'd be happy to help!

Children who exhibit signs of dangerous behavior, either to themselves or others, should be placed under the care of a qualified professional. If you need immediate assistance, or if you and your family are in crisis, please contact a qualified mental health provider in your area, contact your statewide crisis hotline, call 911, or take your child to your local emergency room.
325 Main St Ste 114
Waterville, ME 04901