The Calm Parent AM & PM™ Subscription
By Debbie Pincus, MS LMHC
5 audio lessons (+1 bonus lesson) together with online readings, instructions, and exercises to accompany each lesson.
Remaining calm is a universal challenge for parents, especially when managing defiant and aggressive kids. While you can’t just “will” yourself to be calm when your child is pushing your buttons, you can learn to stay calm in the most emotional situations with your child. The Calm Parent AM & PM gives you realistic solutions to help you keep your sanity and become a more effective parent.
$19.99 per month
My child's behavior is so bad! Can I really become more calm by listening to this program?
What happens after I sign up for The Calm Parent AM & PM?
Can The Calm Parent AM & PM be used by teachers, educational technicians, and counselors?
How do I access my program?
How do I cancel?
What are your refund policies and other terms and conditions?
- Lesson 1: The Reactive Parent (43 minutes audio, 10 readings, 4 exercises)
- Lesson 2: Untangling: How to be Emotionally Separate From Your Child (46 minutes audio, 8 readings, 7 exercises)
- Lesson 3: How to be a Calm Parent the Proper Way (33 minutes audio, 3 readings, 7 exercises)
- Lesson 4: The Calm Parent: AM (14 minutes audio, 1 reading, 2 exercises)
- Lesson 5: The Calm Parent: PM (23 minutes audio, 1 reading, 1 exercise)
- Bonus: The Instant Calm Down (28 minutes audio, 10 readings, 4 exercises)
Keep your cool, and your sanity.
If it were easy, every parent would be cool, calm and collected in the face of their child’s anger. Just remember that it is doable. This program shows you exactly how to respond to your child in a calm way, especially in stressful day-to-day situations.
Move beyond being reactive.
- Respond calmly when your child pushes your buttons
- Don’t allow the adrenaline of anxiety to overtake you
- Separate from the anxiety and be more effective
- Stop taking your child’s misbehavior personally
- End the anger, resentment and embarrassment about your child’s attitude and behavioral outbursts
In this program, you’ll learn:
- Why, like most parents, you react to your child
- What’s been missing in your attempts to stay calm with your child
- How to recognize your reactivity and understand it
- What your specific triggers are
- How to separate emotionally from your child’s behavior and think more rationally
- Techniques you can use in the moment to not lose control
- Boundaries to set with your child that let you remain calm and teach him responsibility
- How to apply the calming process in everyday morning and evening scenarios