The Calm Parent AM & PM™
By Debbie Pincus, MS LMHC
5 Audio Lessons (+ 1 Bonus Lesson), 113 Pages of Interactive Workbook Lessons
Remaining calm is a universal challenge for parents, especially when managing defiant and aggressive kids. While you can’t just “will” yourself to be calm when your child is pushing your buttons, you can learn to stay calm in the most emotional situations with your child. The Calm Parent AM & PM gives you realistic solutions to help you keep your sanity and become a more effective parent.
My child's behavior is so bad! Can I really become more calm by listening to this program?
I have both The Total Transformation® Program and The Calm Parent AM & PM. Which program should I start with?
- 3 Calm Parenting Audio Lessons
- 1 AM Audio Lesson
- 1 PM Audio Lesson
- Bonus Audio Lesson: “The Instant Calm Down”
- 113 Pages of Interactive Workbook Lessons
Keep your cool, and your sanity.
If it were easy, every parent would be cool, calm and collected in the face of their child’s anger. Just remember that it is doable. This program shows you exactly how to respond to your child in a calm way, especially in stressful day-to-day situations.
Move beyond being reactive.
- Respond calmly when your child pushes your buttons
- Don’t allow the adrenaline of anxiety to overtake you
- Separate from the anxiety and be more effective
- Stop taking your child’s misbehavior personally
- End the anger, resentment and embarrassment about your child’s attitude and behavioral outbursts
In this program, you’ll learn:
- Why, like most parents, you react to your child
- What’s been missing in your attempts to stay calm with your child
- How to recognize your reactivity and understand it
- What your specific triggers are
- How to separate emotionally from your child’s behavior and think more rationally
- Techniques you can use in the moment to not lose control
- Boundaries to set with your child that let you remain calm and teach him responsibility
- How to apply the calming process in everyday morning and evening scenarios
When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional online parent coaches are waiting to help. Each is highly experienced with our range of learning programs and dedicated to personally motivating and supporting you. Exchange unlimited messages and schedule phone calls with your personal coach. Since parent coaching is an optional service, you can elect to use it as long as you need it.
Our professional staff of parent coaches is here to help guide you through your learning program. All have experienced parenting challenges firsthand and offer a fresh and knowledgeable perspective.
Coaching is available for the Online Version only and can be added to your order during the checkout process.
Add Online Parent Coaching to your Order
*** Limited Time Spring Savings ***
$39 per month
(regularly $99 per month)
7-day free trial
Parents tell us every day that parent coaching makes all the difference. When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional parent coaches are waiting to help.