The Calm Parent AM & PM™
By Debbie Pincus, MS LMHC
5 Audio Lessons (+ 1 Bonus CD), 113-page Workbook
Remaining calm is a universal challenge for parents, especially when managing defiant and aggressive kids. While you can’t just “will” yourself to be calm when your child is pushing your buttons, you can learn to stay calm in the most emotional situations with your child. The Calm Parent AM & PM gives you realistic solutions to help you keep your calm and sanity and become a more effective parent.
Order online or call 800-258-4315, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (EST)
Parents tell us every day: “1-on-1 Coaching makes all the difference“.
Try Our Introductory Offer: Only $1 for 30 Days of Full Access
When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional 1-on-1 Coaches are waiting to help.
$1 For The first month Then $99 Per Month Thereafter
Our Guarantee: If within 60 days from subscription activation you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply call us for a complete refund of the subscription price.
- 3 Calm Parenting Audio Lessons on CD
- 1 AM Audio Lesson CD
- 1 PM Audio Lesson CD
- Bonus Audio Lesson CD: “The Instant Calm Down”
- 113-page Workbook
Keep your cool, and your sanity.
If it were easy, every parent would be cool, calm and collected in the face of their child’s anger. Just remember that it is doable. This program shows you exactly how to respond to your child in a calm way, especially in stressful day-to-day situations.
Move beyond being reactive.
- Respond calmly when your child pushes your buttons
- Don’t allow the adrenaline of anxiety overtake you
- Separate from the anxiety and be more effective
- Stop taking your child’s misbehavior personally
- End the anger, resentment and embarrassment about your child’s attitude and behavioral outbursts
In this program, you’ll learn:
- Why, like most parents, you react to your child
- What’s been missing in your attempts to stay calm with your child
- How to recognize your reactivity and understand it
- What your specific triggers are
- How to separate emotionally from your child’s behavior and think more rationally
- Techniques you can use in the moment to not lose control
- Boundaries to set with your child that let you remain calm and teach him responsibility
- How to apply the calming process in everyday morning and evening scenarios
When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional 1-on-1 Coaches are waiting to help. Each is highly experienced with our range of learning programs, and dedicated to personally motivating and supporting you. Simply call or email and get personalized guidance related to your program. Plus, since 1-on-1 Coaching is an optional service, you can elect to use it as long as you need it.
Our professional staff of 1-on-1 Coaches is here to help guide you through your learning program. Many have experienced parenting challenges firsthand, and offer a fresh and knowledgeable perspective.
Coaching can be added to your order during the checkout process.
Q: My child's behavior is so bad! Can I really become more calm by listening to this program?
A: In short, yes. The author, Debbie Pincus, has years of experience helping parents to respond more effectively to a child’s acting-out behavior, rather than reacting out of frustration or anxiety. The techniques described in The Calm Parent can be applied to most parenting situations you may encounter, from mild disrespect to more outright defiance and noncompliance.
Q: I have both The Total Transformation® Program and The Calm Parent AM & PM. Which program should I start with?
A: Both programs can be helpful in changing the relationship between you and your child. Starting with The Total Transformation Program can assist you in addressing your child’s inappropriate, acting-out behavior. The program will give you step-by-step tools to start making changes in your family. The Calm Parent AM & PM can help you with changing your own reactions to your child’s behavior, such as yelling at your child, giving your child the silent treatment, or simply feeling overwhelmed with his/her behavior.