The Us Factor™
By Joseph Melnick, PhD
12 Video Lessons (+ Bonus Video), 282-page Workbook
It’s normal for couples to drift apart over time, especially when they lack the skills they need to stay connected. Us Factor shows you and your partner how to build on what’s right in your relationship, rediscover excitement and intimacy, and learn simple ways to work through your most challenging problems.
How does the program work?
Do both partners have to participate in this program?
What's the difference between this program and couples counseling?
Will this program help us to address abuse or substance use?
- 12 video lessons
- Bonus video lesson
- 282-page workbook
Falling in love is easy. Staying in love takes skills.
No one ever teaches us the skills to be successful in a relationship. No wonder we get scared when we start feeling bored, distant or dissatisfied with our partner. Remember, problems like resentment, distance, boredom and lack of communication are normal. All you need are practical solutions to the most common and difficult relationship problems.
Stop blaming and start connecting:
- No more feeling like you’re doing something wrong
- Stop bad habits and blame from taking over
- Truly connect with one another again
- Rediscover your attraction for each other
In this program, you’ll learn:
- The key skills for a good relationship
- How to become aware of habits in your relationship
- Ways to work through boredom, trust issues, resentment and constant arguing
- The secret to ending broken promises and disappointment
- Ways to trust your partner again
- New moves to spark attraction
- How to rekindle love, intimacy and excitement