Getting Through To Your Child™
The James Lehman Approach
103 minutes of video, 46-page workbook
When your child is rude, defiant and verbally abusive, it affects everyone in the family, as well as your child’s development. But it is possible to stop verbal abuse and turn the behavior around. In this program, James Lehman uses parent/child demonstrations to show you the step-by-step, word-for-word way to get kids to look at their abusive language, identify what triggers it, and make better choices next time.
- 103 minutes of video
- 46-page workbook
Yes, behavior can change.
We’ve seen even the most defiant, obnoxious and verbally abusive kids change, time and time again. To achieve these results, you just need to learn the right tools and process for when abusive and defiant behavior kicks in and takes over.
Trade the chaos for calm.
- End getting flustered at your child’s behavior
- Break the pattern of yelling and screaming
- No more reasoning and negotiating
- Stop groping for words in the moment
- Never give in to your child’s demands again
In this program, you’ll learn:
- The 8-step conversation model that works for virtually every behavioral situation
- Effective ways to stop your child’s verbal abuse
- How to get to the trigger behind the behavior
- Ways to deal with the most common problems, such as lying and breaking curfew, out-of-control anger and intimidation, refusal to do homework, bad grades, manipulation, and fighting between siblings
- A framework to develop more constructive behavior. This program works best when used with the behavior management plan of The Total Transformation® Program.