Getting Through To Your Child™
The James Lehman Approach
103 minutes of video, 46-page workbook
When your child is rude, defiant and verbally abusive, it affects everyone in the family, as well as your child’s development. But it is possible to stop verbal abuse and turn the behavior around. In this program, James Lehman uses parent/child demonstrations to show you the step-by-step, word-for-word way to get kids to look at their abusive language, identify what triggers it, and make better choices next time.
Getting Through To Your ChildTM
My child has a diagnosis (such as ADD/ADHD, ODD). Will it work for him/her?
Is there anyone who shouldn't use the program?
- 103 minutes of video
- 46-page workbook
Yes, behavior can change.
We’ve seen even the most defiant, obnoxious and verbally abusive kids change, time and time again. To achieve these results, you just need to learn the right tools and process for when abusive and defiant behavior kicks in and takes over.
Trade the chaos for calm.
- End getting flustered at your child’s behavior
- Break the pattern of yelling and screaming
- No more reasoning and negotiating
- Stop groping for words in the moment
- Never give in to your child’s demands again
In this program, you’ll learn:
- The 8-step conversation model that works for virtually every behavioral situation
- Effective ways to stop your child’s verbal abuse
- How to get to the trigger behind the behavior
- Ways to deal with the most common problems, such as lying and breaking curfew, out-of-control anger and intimidation, refusal to do homework, bad grades, manipulation, and fighting between siblings
- A framework to develop more constructive behavior.
This program works best when used with the behavior management plan of The Total Transformation® Program.
When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional online parent coaches are waiting to help. Each is highly experienced with our range of learning programs and dedicated to personally motivating and supporting you. Exchange unlimited messages and schedule phone calls with your personal coach. Since parent coaching is an optional service, you can elect to use it as long as you need it.
Our professional staff of parent coaches is here to help guide you through your learning program. All have experienced parenting challenges firsthand and offer a fresh and knowledgeable perspective.
Coaching is available for the Online Version only and can be added to your order during the checkout process.
Add Online Parent Coaching to your Order
*** Limited Time Savings ***
$59 per month
(regularly $99 per month)
7-day free trial
Parents tell us every day that parent coaching makes all the difference. When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional parent coaches are waiting to help.