The ODD Lifeline®
By Kim Abraham, LMSW & Marney Studaker-Cordner, LMSW
5 Audio Lessons (+1 Bonus Lesson), 86 Pages of Interactive Workbook Lessons
The chaos of parenting a child with Oppositional Defiant Disorder or Conduct Disorder can completely consume your life. Kim Abraham knows because she’s been there, personally, with her own son. Through real life experiences, step-by-step techniques and fail-proof consequences, we’ll help you get to what works with even the most explosive, resistant kids—age 5 to young adult.
The ODD Lifeline®
My child's behavior is so bad! Will this program work with my child?
My child has Conduct Disorder and is constantly in trouble with the law. How can this program help me?
- 5 Audio Lessons
- Bonus Audio Lesson
- 86 Pages of Interactive Workbook Lessons
You’re not alone and you’re not a failure.
Your child fights against every form of authority and appears to have no control over his own choices, impulses or behavior. You’ve tried the full gamut of parenting approaches and nothing works. The problem is, those programs are for typical kids, not kids with ODD. Through Kim’s personal experience, and even humor, you can get to what works with your Opposition Defiant child.
Stop the chaos that’s ruling your life.
- End the never-ending control battles
- Stop repetitive, violent and severe blowouts
- Get cooperation from your child’s school
- Have influence over the most resistant child
- Feel empowered instead of defeated
In this program, you’ll learn:
- The fail-proof consequence: what it is and how to use it
- The 4-step approach that works with the ODD child or teen
- Ways to get your child to think about choices and make better ones
- How to hold your child accountable so you don’t end up paying the price for his or her choices
- The secret to making consequences work
- How to deal effectively with school, police and court systems
- How to recover from the emotional exhaustion of parenting an ODD child
When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional Parent Coaches are waiting to help. Each is highly experienced with our range of learning programs, and dedicated to personally motivating and supporting you. Simply call or email and get personalized guidance related to your program. Plus, since Parent Coaching is an optional service, you can elect to use it as long as you need it.
Our professional staff of Parent Coaches is here to help guide you through your learning program. Many have experienced parenting challenges firsthand, and offer a fresh and knowledgeable perspective.
Coaching is available for the Online Version only and can be added to your order during the checkout process.
Add Parent Coaching to your Order
*** Limited Time Spring Savings ***
$39 per month
(regularly $99 per month)
7-day free trial
Parents tell us every day that Parent Coaching makes all the difference. When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional Parent Coaches are waiting to help.