By Robert Myers, PH.D.
4 Audio Lessons (+1 Bonus Lesson), School Success Charts, 138-page Workbook
It sounds like a dream: a child who is able to focus on class work and homework, who is more comfortable with reading, who can complete assignments and be successful in school and in life. But how exactly do you get there, especially when your child has ADHD and the behavior problems surrounding it? Dr. Robert Myers teaches you simple and specific methods you can use with your child to help improve concentration and control impulsive behavior—all while rewarding your child along the way.
- 4 Audio Lessons
- Bonus Lesson: ADHD First Aid
- School Success Charts
- 138-page Workbook
Focus on the positive.
Children with attention and hyperactivity problems are usually very bright, creative, and sensitive. Many grow to become successful in life. If your child has ADHD and the behavior problems surrounding it, you’re not alone. It’s a brain difference that affects millions of children, resulting in inattention, impulsivity and/or hyperactivity. Some kids outgrow it as they get older, or learn to adapt to it. But you can help your child right now.
Overcome what’s overwhelming.
- End your child’s uncontrollable outbursts
- Guide your child to success, step-by-step
In this program, you’ll:
- Reduce arguing and anger outbursts from a lack of focus
- Learn relaxation and biofeedback exercises to help your child concentrate
- Teach your child to slow down and think
- Learn a simple, 3-step process to help your child adapt to the disorder
- Discover a simple, reward-based behavior modification system to change your child’s behavior at home
- Practice a simple, reward-based behavior modification system to change your child’s behavior at home
- Be able to evaluate and track your child’s progress in school and at home
- Learn what to discuss with your child’s teachers and how to work together as a team
- Get strategies for handling refusal or resistance
When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional 1-on-1 Coaches are waiting to help. Each is highly experienced with our range of learning programs, and dedicated to personally motivating and supporting you. Simply call or email and get personalized guidance related to your program. Plus, since 1-on-1 Coaching is an optional service, you can elect to use it as long as you need it.
Our professional staff of 1-on-1 Coaches is here to help guide you through your learning program. Many have experienced parenting challenges firsthand, and offer a fresh and knowledgeable perspective.
Coaching can be added to your order during the checkout process.
How does it work?
What is the age range for children who are appropriate for this program?
My child doesn't have a diagnosis of ADD/ADHD, yet still struggles in school. Can this program help me?
Add 1-on-1 Coaching to your order
Parents tell us every day that 1-on-1 Coaching makes all the difference. When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional 1-on-1 Coaches are waiting to help.