The Community Forum is a safe place for Learning Center members to interact, provide support and receive encouragement. Members can participate in conversations about parenting topics or about the tools they are learning from Empowering Parents programs. The Empowering Parents 1-on-1 Coaching team will participate in the discussion as well.
We value your opinions and encourage you to share them with each other. To keep the Community Forum a safe and supportive environment, please follow the guidelines below. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in your comments being removed or your membership being revoked.
- Please keep your comments free from judgement, criticism, sarcasm or other non-supportive language.
- Please keep conversations focused on relevant parenting topics. We ask that you refrain from discussing non-related topics of a political nature.
- The Community Forum should not be used to sell items or promote business ventures.
- The advice and opinions of 1-on-1 Coaches and community members should not replace qualified medical or mental health assessments. We cannot diagnose disorders or offer recommendations on which treatment plan is best for your family.
- If you are in crisis or need immediate assistance, please contact a qualified mental health provider in your area, or contact your statewide crisis hotline. In the United States you can call the 2-1-1 National Helpline: 1-800-273-6222.
- Please refrain from sharing sensitive personal information such as phone numbers or addresses.
- We welcome differing opinions, but ask that our members discuss their differences with respect and support for each other. Any comments that are offensive or harmful to others will be removed.
- Community members can flag comments that are deemed inappropriate or offensive.
Although the 1-on-1 Coaching team will participate in forum discussions, personalized coaching support will not be offered via the forum. We encourage members to consider 1-on-1 Coaching for help with creating an action plan for specific parenting challenges.
To subscribe to 1-on-1 Coaching, please call Customer Service at 1-800-460-2235 Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm EST.